Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rainy Day Fun...June 26, 2008

Michael, Helena, Marc Jacobs (Michael's friend and co-worker ) and I went to the Savannah River on Thursday afternoon. We put the boat in right around the corner from Michael and Marc's fire station. As soon as we were all in the boat heading for the wake boarding spot, it lightninged (I don't know if that's a real word, but it's my word) and thundered so loudly!!! I requested, kindly of course, to be returned to the car with the baby, but oh no...I was being dramatic. No less than 5 minutes later when the lightning was so close that even the men cringed (and I was thinking I TOLD YOU SO!!!), Michael suggested turning around. It was too late baby, so we had to pull into a little cove and wait until it passed over us. Here's a little video of us waiting for it to stop pouring on us.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OK, with our previous experience together, and know this, I don't know if we are going to go boating with you guys!! Just kidding! So did you manage to make it home safe and sound? Baby 'Lena didn't seem to mind getting a bit soggy!