Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hangin' with Aunty Christy, AddyAnn, and MarMar...June 8-14, 2008

When MarMar is in the U.S., visiting from Malaysia, we get to spend time with my aunty, cousin, and grandma! A few weekends ago my family met MarMar, Aunty Christy, and AddyAnn in Atlanta and then MarMar came home with us for a whole week! The next weekend we drove to Chattanooga to visit everyone!

Aunty Christy always lets me drive when I'm with her.


This is my Aunty Christy and cousin AddyAnn, my Mommy, and me.


MarMar says she has the best granddaughters in the world! We sure love the dresses she buys and makes for us! Mommy says someday we might not like to match, but now it's really fun.


Here are 3 generations of girls in my family: MarMar, Mommy, Aunty Christy, AddyAnn, and little baldy--that's me!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You all look great! I like your hair long too. It was a bit tricky getting mine cut, the guy was a bit rusty with his English. And I only know a few things in German. He would say funny things to describe my cut, but we managed to get our points across. You should try Carolyn at Tuscany Spa, I loved her!

Kristin said...

LOVE the blog! Thanks for sharing the link with me! Helena looks so much like her beautiful mommy! I will look forward to keeping tabs on your family through your updates! Much love...Kristin

Sew Berry Creative said...

It was fun..I think baby Helena is ready to go for a spin by herself :)