Saturday, May 2, 2009

Morning Time at the Tomaszewski House

I love the weekends, when I get to be there in the morning when the kids wake up. It is so heart-warming to see their sweet faces when they first wake up! This morning (Helena is 20 months, Sebastian 3 1/2 months) I decided to take pictures so I could remember how sweet they are and how little they were!


Sebastian was still sleepy...I caught a sweet baby yawn.



Helena was just tolerant of Sebastian at this point. When prompted, she would hug and kiss him, but was not yet interested in him very much.



She appears a little frustrated in this picture...he looks so sweet and cuddly.





We tried again after they were dressed...this time Helena wanted Sebastian to sit in her lap.




Sebastian survived, without scars!

No comments: