Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sebastian's First Road Trip to Chattanooga; April 8-10 2009

Helena, Sebastian, and I took our first road trip together, to Chattanooga, during my spring break. We went, just the 3 of us, so Michael could get some work done on the new house; however, we received good news that we had renters for our old house while we were in Chattanooga, so Michael spent the whole time working on the old house. Regardless, we enjoyed our time spent with Aunt Christy, Uncle Jessie, and AddyAnn. We even fit in some time with Amanda, Maddox, and Maggie!


Driving...such a fun (NOT) drive from Augusta to Atlanta and then from Atlanta to C-nooga with a baby who needs to be nursed every 3 hours. WE DID IT!!!


Uncle Jessie meeting Sebastian (2 months and some change) for the first time! Sebastian had already decided he is a thumb sucker by this time. As concerned as I was for his dental well-being, I finally just gave in.


Helena LOVES Addy's toys. She repossessed Addy's stroller and naked baby the entire time we were there.


Uncle Jessie pretending to love all the children sitting on his lap.



They may not be sisters but their mommies like to dress them like they are!




Watching some TV in Addy's colorful bed. Helena looks like she may have been crying, but for the life of me I cannot remember why.





Amanda and her children came over so Maggie and Sebastian could meet and Amanda and I could work out the details of their betrothal...just kidding!





Thank you, Christy, for taking pictures of the girls who never get their picture taken!




Never enough pictures of us, eh, Amanda?




Amanda and Maggie (3 months) Carlson, Cindy and Sebastian (2 months). We had our most recent babies 3 weeks, to the day, apart. It was fun to see our babies lay on the floor together and talk about all things baby.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah! I love these. I don't think I had seen them yet. =) Even though they were big babies, they look so tiny here!