Sunday, November 2, 2008

Great Grandma's 90th birthday party; September 27, 2008

We got to help my Great Grandma Helen celebrate her 90th birthday while my Mar Mar was visiting from Malaysia in September.


It was a beautiful day and Great Grandma Helen was very surprised!


Lots of family and friends came to great grandma's to show her how much we love her!



Uncle Jessie givin' Great Grandma some love.




Mommy lit the candles for Great Grandma's birthday cake.




Mar Mar and Aunty Christy served up the yummy cake and ice cream for everyone.




Great Grandma and Addy are very good friends.




Aunty Christy planned the whole thing with Great Aunty Donna.




My cousin Addy Ann and I got to take a picture with Great Grandma!




My family on my Great Grandma's side...that's all of us!




AddyAnn and I love our Mar Mar!!!

No comments: