Friday, August 22, 2008

just a few of me (i'm almost 1)!!!

Mommy lets me play in the tupperware cabinet. I like to share with Savannah.


I love to get into drawers and cupboards. Peek-a-boo Mommy!


Just doing a little light reading before Sabbath School. (p.s. Daddy dressed me...didn't he do a great job???)


My first experience with grass...I really liked it!


It's nice to crawl on.

I'm really good at participating in conversations now...here I'm giving Daddy my opinion on the best fertilizer for our grass.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I can NOT believe she's turning one this week!! Maddox got your adorable b-day party invite and we are so bummed that we can't be there. =( But, I know I will see pictures galore. ;) love ya!

Sew Berry Creative said...

Oh my goodness Cindy she is SOOO cute...I love the blue dress daddy put her in, she looks so grown up. I'm so glad your having another one so I can have another baby to play with :)

Anonymous said...

shes such a cutie :) i really wish we had been able to come to the party. we will definitely have to get together when jesse gets home (if not before).