Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oktoberfest; October 19, 2008

Mommy and Daddy took me to the Oktoberfest at Fort Gordon. My babysitter, Denise, and her husband Shawn met us there with Susi and little Aiden. A little while later my Oma, and aunties and cousin Audrey came too. Even though it was cool outside, we had a great time!


When we first walked past the rides I was very excited!



I'm not spoiled at all (<---please note the sarcasm)...if I say "please", Daddy will share pretty much anything with me. This is my first funnel cake!



It was so good, I had to let my nose participate in the deliciousness too!



I got to ride on another carousel.




I am such a big girl now...I really like the carousel!



I got to ride my first real pony at the Oktoberfest. I was very interested in touching his mane...I almost leaned right off of my pony before the ride started because I wanted to touch his hair!




It didn't even take a whole lap around for me to realize how fun this pony-riding thing is!




I couldn't stop smiling...




My pony was so much fun!!!




I laughed and smiled the whole ride!!!



When Oma and my aunties and Audrey got there, I had to share my Daddy with Audrey. I like to share (most of the time)!



Aunty Constance and Denise were trying to decide something very important...can't you tell?



You know how I said I wasn't spoiled? Well...my Daddy isn't the only one who 'doesn't' spoil me. My babysitter, Denise, made sure I got to play at least one game.


I really love throwing, so this game was perfect for me! Audrey was really good at it too!



Audrey and I both won the pink bumpy balls because we made baskets!




Even though we both had our own, we like to share (or 'borrow' from each other)!




The pumpkin patch was a great place to take pictures!



I offered Daddy some straw, but he must have found his own.


This is my friend Aiden. He, Audrey, and I have started attending a music class together. We sing songs and play wooden sticks and learn about rhythm. It's really fun!



Just posing for Mommy.



I think it looked delicious...don't you agree?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the "grown up" pictures. But did you notice the faces I kept making on almost all of them =)

Swafford Family said...

Loved the horse pictures and Congratulation on the little one coming soon!