Sunday, June 1, 2008

My First Photo Blog...June 1, 2008

I am 9 months old today!!! Here are some of Mommy's favorite pictures of me from the past few weeks...


Bathtime...while Daddy was gone on a business trip, I took baths in the sink.



AddyAnn and Aunty Christy came to stay with me while Mommy was working and Daddy was gone. AddyAnn and I really love each other!




I learned how to crawl last week! I'm not moving very quickly, but I'm exploring my environment...Dalton and Savannah's too!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

YESS!! Congratulations on your blog! I'm so excited to be able to catch a peak at life in the Tomaszewski family.
Helena is growing into a beautiful toddler! It's so great that your sister is close enough to come and spend time with you. Love to each one of you!

Amanda said...

Cute!!! I love blogspot. I used to have one BEFORE Maddox was born. Haha! Just never shared it. Guess it's time to get on the ball.

I'm excited to look at this one every day now! (That should put on the pressure for you to update, right?)

Miss you!!!

Joy Nudd said...

Congrats on the blog! I love when friends have one, its just so fun to see what everyone is up to these days and connect. You are now on my Google Reader. Helena looks like such a happy baby girl. Super adorable.
Thanks for sharing and glad you are able to document your family life both in writing and photos.

Joy, Garrett, and Graycen

Matthew and Monica said...

I can't believe how big she is getting and she is SO CUTE!!! Those eyes must get you every time... I miss you and am excited for you!!!